The Market Manager is the outside sales person responsible to develop and execute the regional tactical plan for the energy and electrical markets. The Market Manager is responsible to identify and develop key accounts in the market and develop the indirect sales strategy .The Market Manager is responsible for managing all aspects at a customer targeting maximum revenue, account penetration and customer satisfaction. This includes develop the sales strategy, sales planning and relationship management as well as promotion activities or project management tasks. The Market Manager has to detect and realize new opportunities/projects and is responsible for increasing the customer share and managing the project pipeline with cooperation with its international engineer teams. To ensure complying services and project realization for the customer the position is working closely with multiple distinct functions within WECO.
- Relationship Management and Demand Creation
- Continuously caring for a good trusting relationship between the customer and WECO;
- stay in permanent direct contact (visits, email, phone) with the customer to ensure ongoing support and communication;
- Promote the technologies and product portfolio at the customer;
- select and introduce (new) products and services, considering the customers’ needs;
- sell the value propositions of products and services;
- detect new opportunities and drive the project with cooperation of the international engineer teams;
- coordinate with internal customer service to serve the customer on time in terms of quotations, quality complaints, logistics, technical information, etc.;
- engage and drive the organization to support and respond in timeframe & quality level that the customer expects (e.g. logistics, quality, etc.); and
- conscientious follow up on open issues and opportunities.
- Identify market trends and needs for innovative technologies
- Interact proactively with other regional energy market managers to expand business at global target accounts
- Collaborate with global marketing department on developmental application for the energy and electrical market
- University degree (in electronics engineering or electrical engineering preferred).
- At least 5 years working experiences in sales in the energy or electrical market
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organizational functions (inside and outside of WECO).
- Proactive, results oriented, flexible, and adaptable.
- Prominent level of written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate in English.
- Flexibility in working days and travelling.
- Valid Driver licence and clean driving record.
Relevant business experience in Energy control, Building automation & control, HVAC, Inverter & converter will be added value.