The Market Manager is the outside sales person responsible to develop and execute the regional tactical plan for the industrial market. The Market Sales Manager is responsible to identify and develop key accounts and indirect sales for the industrial market. The Market Manager is responsible for managing all aspects at a customer targeting maximum revenue, account penetration and customer satisfaction. This includes develop the sales strategy, sales planning and relationship management as well as promotion activities or project management tasks. The Market Manager has to detect and realize new opportunities/projects and is responsible for increasing the customer share and managing the project pipeline with cooperation with WECO’s international engineer teams. To ensure complying services and project realization for the customer the position is working closely with multiple distinct functions within WECO. Here are the markets targeted for the position to sell adapted electric and electronic connectors.
- Relationship Management and Demand Creation
- Continuously caring for a good trusting relationship between the customer and WECO;
- stay in permanent direct contact (visits, email, phone) with the customer to ensure ongoing support and communication;
- Promote the technologies and product portfolio at the customer;
- select and introduce (new) products and services, considering the customers’ needs;
- sell the value propositions of WECO’ products and services;
- detect new opportunities and drive the project with cooperation of WECO international engineer teams;
- coordinate with internal customer service to serve the customer on time in terms of quotations, quality complaints, logistics, technical information, etc.;
- engage and drive the WECO organization to support and respond in timeframe & quality level that the customer expects (e.g. logistics, quality, etc.); and
- conscientious follow up on open issues and opportunities.
- Identify market trends and needs for innovative technologies
- Interact proactively with other regional Industrial market managers to expand business at global target accounts
- Collaborate with global marketing department on developmental application for the electrical market